Putin says the United States decision to print money led to the increase in global food prices
Take the emotion out for a moment.
Russia is making $ 800 million a day from oil and gas and is hoarding gold alongside countries within BRICS
When will people see what is happening?
– Gold Telegraph ⚡ (oGoldTelegraph_) June 3, 2022
40% of US dollars in existence were printed in the last 12 months: Is America repeating the same mistake of 1921 Weimar Germany?
On January 1, 2020, bitcoin was trading at 7,160. The Dow Jones was also trading at 28,634 on January 3, 2020, before crashing to 19,173 on March 20, 2020, after the coronavirus pandemic broke out in the United States. States and federal governments immediately shut down the economy and millions of people lost their jobs.
As part of its effort to stimulate the economy, the US government issued stimulus checks to millions of employed Americans. Where did the money come from? The government had to borrow by selling its debt in the form of US Treasury bonds and other types of securities. The after the bonds are sold, the Federal Reserve gets to work and starts printing money.
But money printing is not new. The Federal Reserve has been printing money to pay for about tr 29 trillion in US debt. However, what’s new is that the 40% of US dollars in existence were printed in the last 12 months alone.
What is so ironic about this number is that just two years ago, Federal Reserve reported that 40% of Americans don’t have $ 400 in the bank for emergency expenses, according to a report from ABC News. The 2019 Federal Reserve survey finds that almost 40% of American adults wouldn’t be able to cover a $ 400 emergency with cash, savings, or a credit card charge that they could quickly pay off.
Reminder of the Fed’s members’ trades:
– Powell owned $ 1.25-2.5 million in municipal bonds, while the fed bought $ 21.3B in municipal bonds.
– Rosengren owned 800K of mortgage REITs, while the Fed bought $ 649B
– Barkin bought $ 3M in corporate bonds, while Fed bought $ 46.5B t.co/C1HA6tw8Lo
– unusual_whales (unusual_whales) June 4, 2022
Putin Says US Decision To Print Money Is Behind Soaring Food Prices
Earlier, we reported on the deranged, confused, false ramblings of a senile old man who is so out of his depth in running the world’s biggest economy, the catastrophic results will soon be obvious to even his most die-hard fans. Now, it’s time for his nemesis on the world scene, Russia’s Vladimir Putin to respond.
Speaking in a TV interview on Friday evening, following a meeting with African leaders in Sochi, Putin accused Western leaders of trying to “shift the responsibility for what is happening in the world food market” and said that “sanctions imposed by the US and its Allies against Russia and Belarus will only exacerbate the looming global food crisis by affecting fertilizer trade and sending the food prices further up. “
Instead of looking toward Russian, Putin said that the root causes of the crisis lie with the US decision to print record amounts of money which led to an increase in global food prices, as well as Europe’s over-reliance on renewables and short-term gas. contracts, which have led to price hikes and rising inflation.
“It began to take shape as early as February 2020 in the process of combating the consequences of the pandemic coronavirus coronavirus.” he added.
WTI crude oil poised to paint its highest weekly close in 14 years… since 2008. pic.twitter.com/3FMvmrsp1r
– TF Metals Report (FTFMetals) June 3, 2022
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- Pfizer CEO at WEF: “By 2023 we will reduce the world population by 50%” (VIDEO)
- Spanish Government Admits Chemtrails are Real
- We are on the cusp of massive economic catastrophe, all across the world with our intricately intertwined and globalized markets, artificially inflated real estate, and highly speculative trading.
- The Retail Apocalypse was Bloodier than it Looked
- “I happen to be in the morbidity business; I’m the CEO of a large insurance group, and we underwrite morbidity risk… Based on what it is we are seeing, the rates right now, excess mortality at 84%, and excess every kind of disease at 1100% ”- Todd Callender
- America is a Kosher Banana Republic
- Americans Will Never Forget The Historic Economic Collapse During Joe Biden’s Presidency
- America has turned it’s back on GOD, LITERALLY. 2022 quarter shows George Washington now facing away from “In God We Trust”
- We have a parabolic housing bubble and a collapsing tech bubble, this time with no safety net beneath the economy.
- ‘Many, many parents are eager to Vaccinate their youngest children’… Karine won’t allow the question